- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
- The Roman Stola: Part I, Why Wool?
- Making Roman Jewelry
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.
Tag Archives: SCA
I strive for historic accuracy, but safety comes first. At events I am living in a canvas tent, and wind is often an issue. For these reasons, I skip the romance of the open flame in favor of electric tealights. … Continue reading
For Yule this year we’ve been asked to make ornaments of our heraldry to decorate the tree. This is my quick-&-dirty attempt the night before. It’s painted linen. Romans didn’t use heraldry in the SCA/ Medieval sense, so I … Continue reading