- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
- The Roman Stola: Part I, Why Wool?
- Making Roman Jewelry
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.
Category Archives: Guest Author
NOTE: Click on blue text for more pictures and sources. Author: Duchess Andromeda Lykaina This is intended as an extremely broad overview of the clothing worn by the Ancient Greeks. For every generalization made, someone can usually find a counterexample … Continue reading →