- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
- The Roman Stola: Part I, Why Wool?
- Making Roman Jewelry
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.
Category Archives: Silliness
My *other* Halloween costume: Cloacina, Roman goddess of the sewer! Her scepter, of course, is a sponge on a golden stick. Info here: https://romanasum.com/2016/09/04/biffy-history/Toilet History