- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
- The Roman Stola: Part I, Why Wool?
- Making Roman Jewelry
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.
Category Archives: Research & Documentation
NOTE: I recognize that not everyone cares deeply about authenticity. That’s absolutely fine! I am not going to judge you. But if you WANT to “do it right” here are some goals sparked by a recent conversation: What makes a … Continue reading
At September Crown, one sweet gentle took offense to me referring to Drusa as my slave. “Maybe you could call her… your ladies’ maid?” My reaction was “Um… but in my period that would have been a slave.” I chalked it … Continue reading
In a previous post, I addressed some research techniques and questions to ask while researching. Today, I want to talk about writing up what you found. I strongly recommend you use an outline. That’s the best way to ensure that … Continue reading