Both the Intro to Roman Clothing and the TLDR: Bath papers have been updated. In fact, the bath one is now renamed “Super basic Roman garb AKA OMG IT’S HOT OUTSIDE” and I’ll be teaching it this Friday at Revels. Intro has been tweaked here and there… mostly in the tunica section, but small changes throughout that will hopefully be an improvement. As always, if you have questions or suggestions please let me know!
- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- The Romans invade OMSI
- Updates to Clothing Papers
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.