I taught my new class for the first time last weekend at Grand Thing. It was really fun! I love bringing the little details alive… it’s what makes history sing! The handout is available here: DAILY LIFE in ANCIENT ROME. It’s mostly a list of topics, but includes references in case you want to investigate further.
- Follow ROMANA SUM on WordPress.com
- The Romans invade OMSI
- Updates to Clothing Papers
- Hercules Knot Jewelry
- Guest Author: Greek clothing
- Modern-style period plant-based dyeing
- The Roman Stola: Part IV, Timing
- A Roman “Laurel Wreath” for a Pelican
- The Roman Stola: Part III, Construction
- The Roman Stola: Part II, Color & Embellishments
- Sono una donna!
My ClinicRose City Acupuncture
Acupuncture, acupressure, & medical massage in Beaverton, OR.